Tuesday 21 February 2012

Dickens Is Dead (But Still Prolific)

A quick (and late) shout for Are You Sitting Comfortably, Thursday 23rd Feb, at Jacksons Lane Theatre:

White Rabbit invites you in, away from the swirling London fog and the clutches of Jack Frost’s icy fingers. Cosy down and enjoy original short stories for adults in a magical atmosphere, read aloud by Bernadette Russell, Gareth Brierley and special guest readers.

...including one of my own, inevitably, and I'm told one by Zoe of the Mind and Language blog, which I recommend an excursion to. Also, to a particular friend who is peculiarly allergic to descriptions of fog, I can only say that the fog in my own story is simulated and harmless.

2 comments:

Frances Clarke said...

I'm really sorry I missed this - cue feeble sounding excuses about life being hectic...overwhelmed at work...sniff, cough, groan - but I wish I'd been there. Can't remember if they put the stories up on a website like Liars' League or not...?
I really need a workshop of some kind. The last one I went to was March last year.

Jamie said...

They're not published - so blink and you'll miss it... What are you writing these days?